Delhi - Manali - Shimla - Delhi PackageDestination:- Delhi - Manali - Shimla - Delhi
Tour Duration:- 05 Nights / 06 Days
Accommodation:- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
Detailed ItineraryDay 1:- Delhi - Manali
Distance: - 570 Kilometers.
Arrive in Delhi on your own basis by Air or Train. After reaching Delhi Airport or Railway station go to Volvo station on your own basis (Pick up point in Delhi I.T.O. BAL Bhawan Reporting Time 05:00 PM and Departure from Delhi to Manali at 05:30 PM). Travel overnight journey by AC VOLVO. Reach in Manali Next Day Morning around 07:00 AM.
Day 2:- Manali Half day local sightseeing
On arrival in Manali check in hotel, Afternoon half day city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisht Village and Temple, Vashisht Hot Water Springs, Van Vihar, Manali Market, The Mall and Tibetan Monastery. Afternoon free to explore the Shopping malls of Manali. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3:- Rohtang Pass Up to Snow Line
Distance: - 52 Kilometers.
Today morning after breakfast excursion trip to Rohtang Pass (up to snow line if Rohtang Pass is closed due to snow fall), There you can enjoy Skiing, Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride (on your own Basis) Afternoon return to Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: - Manali - Kullu - Manikaran - Manali
Distance: - 85 Kilometers.
Today morning after breakfast excursion trip to KULLU AND MANIKARAN. On arrival in Kullu you can do River Rafting (on your own Basis) and shopping of World famous Shawls Factories. After that visit Vaishno Devi Temple and local market. After that proceed towards Manikaran. On arrival take a bath in Natural Hot Springs of Sulphur and then visit old Ram Temple and Gurudwara. Manikaran is located in the Parvati valley (Altitude of 1760 Meters) and along the river Beas. Later return back to Manali. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: - Manali - Shimla
Distance: - 270 Kilometers.
After breakfast check out from the hotel and Drive to Shimla. Shimla is the capital of Himachal Pradesh and also known as the “QUEEN OF HILL STATION”. On arrival in Shimla check in to the hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel in Shimla.
Day 6: - Shimla - Kufri - Shimla
Distance: - 24 Kilometers.
After breakfast enjoy local sightseeing of Shimla. Today drive to sightseeing of Kufri and Jakhu Temple (Own your own because cabs are in Mall road and Jakhu Temple). Evening free to explore the ridge & mall road. Dinner & overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7: - Shimla - Delhi
Distance: - 370 Kilometers.
After Breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to bus station. After that travel by AC Volvo from Shimla to Delhi. Reach in Delhi evening time. Full day travel by AC Volvo.
Hotel Inclusion: -
- Stay 03 Nights / 04 Days in Manali.
- Stay 02 Nights /03 Days in Shimla.
- Comprehensive package for 02 Adult (One Couple) in 01 Super Deluxe Room.
- Accommodation on twin shearing basis.
- Meal Plan on M.A.P.A.I. basis it Includes your 05 Bed teas, 05 Breakfast, 05 Dinner.
- Inclusive all taxes (Hotel 10% Tax, Parking, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Expensive).
- Transportation from Delhi to Manali and Shimla to Delhi by AC VOLVO.
- 02 AC Volvo Seats from Delhi to Manali and Shimla to Delhi.
- Free Pick up and Drop from Bus stand to Hotel in Manali.
- Drop at Bus station in Shimla.
- Separate ALTO CAB for 06 Days sightseeing visit Manali, Rohtang Pass, Kullu, Manikaran, Shimla and Kufri sightseeing individually.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Any expenses incurred due to Exigencies.
- Cost Travel Insurance.
- Monument /Camera fees.
- Heater Charges per night 300.
- Any Adventure Activities Paragliding River rafting Skiing. Adventure Activity
- Any type of Local Transportation excluding the provided sightseeing as per the itinerary and any kind of local expense during stay in hotel
- Any meals other than those specified in 'Cost Includes'.
- Expenses of personal nature such as Volvo Baggage handling, tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in 'cost includes'.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time
- Laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.